Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where have all the Julie Anne Long books gone?

Seriously, where are they? I own all of them except the last two she's written and I'm going crazy looking for them. I've been to 4 bookstores and nada. They don't have any Julie Anne Long books. Tomorrow I'm going to check a 5th. If that effort fails, I'm off somewhere else. I'm sorta boycotting amazon right now and I honestly don't want to wait 2 weeks to get them from B&N Online. I wanted to read the books now. I'm not a very patient person. The books are Book 1 (PERILS OF PLEASURE) and 2 (LIKE NO OTHER LOVER) of her new series.

If I have to be honest, I think I know why they're not around. Julie Anne Long is the most consistent of authors; I never been disappointed by her books. I've loved all of them. All of them have given me butterflies.

This isn't a cheap plug and I'm not expecting some Julie Anne Long groupie to send me free books or anything. Seriously, she up there with Lisa Kleypas, whom we all know is my favorite romance author EVER.

If all else fails, I'll just order them via B&N, but yeah...just wanted to read them on the train to work this week. What two weeks though, right (and yeah, I've got a life...I just commute 3 hours a day and would like to have something interesting and fun to read)?

No comments: